Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fuku sushi - East Perth

I am still new to East Perth and am constantly exploring what my new suburb has to offer. 
I love japanese food so when I was really happy to find Fuku Sushi along Royal St in East Perth!

The price is very reasonable too, mains are about $10-15. Such prices are rare in East Perth area.

My Teriyaki Salmon Bento with fresh salad, miso soup and sushi. It was simple and yummy

my partner's karaage chicken donburi

Definitely a good place for a quick dinner and takeaway if you live near the area. It is a small cosy restaurant with simple decoration.

1/107 Royal St
Open for Lunch and Dinner Mon to Saturday

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to this Japanese Restaurant because my girlfriend loves their karaage chicken donburi. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete