Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MissFattyFoodie's Simple Chashu Ramen

Perth


I got the inspiration from Chashu Ramen but I took the easy way out and replaced the Chashu with a piece of bacon instead. The ramen was also made with instant spicy korean noodles (so chewy and delicious!) This was topped with a soft boil egg, some edamame and lightly grilled mushrooms. Simple and filling dinner that is quite low in calories! Took me less than 10 minutes to make this.

This is my first time making softboil egg, what you do is put the eggs in a saucepan of boiling water (just enough water to cover half the egg) for 2 minutes, turn off the stove and cover it for about 5minutes to let it cook slowly. Do not use your itchy hands to open the cover of the saucepan or you will get brutally scolded and lectured like someone did. Use the 5 minutes to cook your instant noodles and microwave some edamame. tada~~! i hope you enjoyed my own version of 'chashu' ramen.

No comments:

Post a Comment