Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Perth - Jaws Mint Sushi

Japanese cuisine especially sushi is my favourite food!
I will write a brief post on Jaws Mint Sushi Restaurant located in East Perth (then head back to my ilecture booo). It is located opposite Perth Mint.
I usually buy my lunch here and I love their california maki.

I find sushi a rather 'refreshing' dish that is perfect for summer! Well, still tastes good in winter. They are healthy yet tasty. The salmon nigiri sushi is one of my favourite, the salmon was fresh, and the rice was moist (dry rice = stale sushi) and it was not bad!





There are so few restaurants in Perth that serve sushi on a conveyor belt, so it is definitely great fun when we go to a restaurant that does. If you have any suggestions for good sushi restaurants in perth please let me know!

sushi was just not enough, so we ordered a teriyaki chicken don to share - i love the teriyaki sauce that is drizzled over the chicken and rice. The chicken was flavoursome and i love the slightly roasted chicken skin.

It is a good place for a quick lunch and it is fun seeing all these colourful plates twirling right in front of your face! I am going there with my loveliest colleague tomorrow for lunch :)

Rating: 3.5 / 5

323 Hay St, East Perth WA 6004
TEL (08) 9225 4573
FAX (08) 9218 9333
                         Lunch Mon - Fri: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner Mon - Sat: 6:00pm - 9:30pm




Jaws East Perth on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment