Monday, November 30, 2009

Beijing - MissFattyFoodie's first post from China



hello from beijing! since they block blogspot and facebook here, i've to rely on Missfattyfoodie perth to publish this post on my behalf (thank you! she's just so sweet i love her very much!). Since it's winter, it's cold but not snowing yet. the food has been great so far. my stomach has acclimatize to the country faster than me. But less talk and more photos! (i'm sure that's what's o everybody's minds) some sights from beijing. very historical buildings.
 Photobucket

the tourist shopping district which is near where i'm staying. Photobucket

The everyone-who-goes-to-Beijing-must-try Peking Duck! Photobucket Photobucket

Dong Lai Shun hotpot. A famous place with good reviews! One of the better meals I had here and it's affordable. They have very interesting dishes which I'm not brave enough to try yet. Photobucket Photobucket
That's all for now! I'll be back to update soon! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment