Thursday, November 5, 2009

Singapore - Boat Quay Whitley Prawn Mee

Everywhere in raffles place is always a mad rush during lunch time. However, I won't mind going to boat quay, which is rather far from my office, because the prawn mee there is pretty good!

I always order the medium/large prawns with mee/beehoon with soup ($5), with an extra bowl of soup, which is free. I love my soup. The prawns are already semi-shelled for you, so you just have to use the chopsticks to peel them off. Comes of really easily and it's big and juicy!






My friend ordered the dried variation. Comes mixed with chili and sauces, with a bowl of soup. Her tissue paper is really creative too. I had a huge kick out of it.
Definitely will come back to this place again. Service is quite fast and there's a choice of indoors (air-con, so it's mostly occupied) or outdoors (shaded).



Rating: 3.5/5
Location is at 18 Lorong Telok #01-01. Opening hours from Mon - Sun: 07:00am - 10:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment