Saturday, August 29, 2009

MissFattyFoodie's Special - Buttercream Cupcake

Perth
Made these really cute cupcakes!

Eating the frosting made me feel really good but guilty shortly afterwards. (pure butter and icing sugar!!)
Gave some to my lovely neighbour who I found out was pregnant so she said it's perfect for her. Then I thought to myself, what about people who are not pregnant (like me) who eats sugary cupcakes? What will I eat when I'm pregnant then?

ok i better not think too much...its scary.
I was lazy so i just used vanilla cake mix for the cake.
Frosting:

1 cup butter
2 cups icing sugar
2 tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
Beat it till it looks like frosting. lol

Frosting is mainly for presentation, I always advise others who dont like their cakes too sweet to just remove the frosting. I never add any colour to this because i like the creamy yellow colour!

How do i make white frosting?

No comments:

Post a Comment